AMZ Hospital, North Badda offers precision treatment and surgery for all diseases of Brain, Spine and Nerves by renowned specialist doctors in Department of Neuro Medicine & Neuro Surgery.
All the operations that are done in the Neurosurgery Department.
- Plid and cervical disc prolapse
- Atlanto axial dislocation (aad)
- Spinal tumor and brain tumor
- Aneurysm clipping
- Avm excision, avm embolization & epilepsy surgery
- All brain & spinal surgery using microscope
- Brain tumor operation through the nostril with camera without inosion
All the neuro operations that are done through blood vessels without incisions in the neuro intervention department.
- A brain and spinal cord angiogram (DSA) is done
- ID thrombolysis and mechanical thrombectomy in the treatment of hyperacute stroke
- Angioplasty and stenting, Aneurysm coiling and AVM fistula embolization in non-cranial neuro interventional treatment.
- Different types of neuro interventional treatments without cutting the skull
Other important treatments in Neurology Department:
- Headache, dizziness and tremors in hands, legs and head
- Numbness and paralysis
- Convulsions, or epilepsy and sudden fainting
- Neck and back pain and spinal pain
- Sciatica, disc prolapse, arthritis and muscle wasting
- Numbness of hands and feet, loss of strength in hands and feet
- Insomnia, depression, mental retardation and dementia (forgetfulness).
- Walking problems of physically and mentally challenged and elderly
- Balance problems in adults and walking problems in children.
Our department is capable of doing various therapeutic interventions as well as neurological interventional procedure.